Crawley, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit Manager, Top 10 Firm, clear progression to Senior Management.
Your new company is a progressive Top 10 firm of accountants and business advisers, based in modern offices close to all major commuter links and are expanding rapidly having acquired high growth portfolio of new clients. This office is lead by some of the most successful Partner's and channel leads who inspire success and a winning environment.
Your new role will be reporting directly to the Partners, reporting on and attending client site of a diverse portfolio of high growth, acquisitive multi national clients across a sectors including TMT, PE Business, Retail and Renewable Energy.
You will grow, mentor and develop junior members of the team while continuing to grow your skill and further your career with a clear, structured path through Senior Management to Partnership.
At the forefront of enabling Blue Chip, PE & FTSE listed businesses grow and achieve their ambitions, you will be their trusted advisor.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA Qualified or similar from Big 4/Top 10, ideally first time passes
- Trained within an Audit & Assurance role
- Commercial acumen
- Articulate & personable - you will be advising finance leaders of large and listed organisations
- Progressive & looking for a modern high environment
What you'll get in return
- An employer who invests in its employees
- Clear career path
- Competitive salary
- relocation allowance and visa sponsorship where applicable
- Exposure to an enviable client portfolio
- Opportunity for you to rapidly grow with an ambitious office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.