£55000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
15 days ago
- Are you a hard-working Audit Manager who wishes they had a more social and friendly work environment?
- Do you want a practice that has partners with big firm experience but a family feel?
- Do you want to work for a progressive and exciting company in West London?
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant Top 100 boutique accountancy practice with a focus on media and entertainment. If you are an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager who is looking for a new role working with impressive and high-profile clients, join this West London practice now and benefit from:
- A friendly, open and sociable atmosphere
- Annual away day held in various locations such as Barcelona, Marseilles, Valencia and Dusseldorf.
- Exposure to high profile clients in the media and entertainment industry.
- Breakfast provisions and Nutri-Bullet in the staff kitchen.
- Departmental and firm socials throughout the year.
- A range of corporate discounts and benefits
As an Audit Manager you will be:
- Participating in the delivery of the client journey, developing ways to meet the client's needs, enhance relationships, consistently deliver excellent work and demonstrate added value.
- A part of the coaching, training and development of staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- In a role where for 40% of your time you'll be providing advisory services to a range of exciting and high-profile clients in the media and entertainment industry.
- You will be working closely with Partners and the Head of Media.
The ideal person for the Audit Manager role should:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a working knowledge of FRS 102, FRS 101 and IFRS
- Have a minimum of 24 months post qualified experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice.
- Be an ambitious, diligent individual who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Have an essential passion for working with Media business, with prior experience of Media businesses, being desirable.
- Have experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to get in touch, to begin your interview process and before long you could have the ideal Audit Manager role you've been looking for.