£50000 - £65000 per annum
13 days ago
Firm: Top 50
Clients: Corporate and Charities
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Are you a qualified Audit Manager who is looking for a company that offers great career progression, the opportunity to work with a challenging and diverse range of clients and who offers a flexible environment where you are given a great deal of autonomy? Or do you have a mixed charity or corporate client and are looking to work with both?
Our client, a fast growing Top 50 Firm, are seeking an Audit Manager to take responsibility for a portfolio or clients with duties including managing audit assignments, audit file review and staff training and supervision.
The successful candidate must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Have a working knowledge of audits in SME and OMB market
- Have had full management responsibility for all aspects of an assignment which includes planning, fieldwork, completion and is able to deal with the more complex aspects of an audit
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50 with SAPA, Caseware and Alpha tax knowledge being preferable
- Be commercially minded and ambitious individual who creates a motivational environment
- Experience handling charity clients is desirable
If you are looking for Audit Manager roles within London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.