8 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Managers to its London office. You must be fully qualified, already in practice at Audit Manager level and have strong experience in the audits of insurance/reinsurance entities.
- Responsible for the planning and completion of engagements
- Building strong client relationships alongside the senior management team
- Responsible for quality control and engagement economics
- Overseeing both accounting and auditing technical matters
- Supervising and coaching Audit Staff
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Currently at Audit Manager level in an accountancy practice
- Strong Insurance/Reinsurance audit experience
- Experience and knowledge of Insurance industry regulations
- Ability to manage a team and work with Senior Management
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.