|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + excellent bens|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 18:48|
Audit Manager job Top 10 Firm ACA ACCA Guildford
Your new company
My client, a Top 10 Accountancy Practice with an excellent client base, is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team to work on their Corporate engagements. This is a rare and excellent opportunity within this Firm.
Your new role
- Be the main point of contact for clients and Partners. This includes responding to, as well as anticipating, client needs, keeping them informed in all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Build strong relationships with clients at senior levels, developing a commercial understanding of the clients' businesses and needs
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and timescales, ensuring all engagements are appropriately staffed
- Ensure that risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times
- Participate in new business development opportunities, supporting Partners and Senior Managers in business proposals and marketing
- Recruit, train, mentor and develop employees, including appraisals ensuring employee development
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent, with experience of leading audit engagements and managing a team
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits including flexible working, overtime bonus up to 10% and 3 times life assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's