Accountant Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Charity & Not-for-Profit, Construction & Property, Education & Training, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Legal, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Public Sector, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
24 days ago
Reach International is working with their client to appoint an Audit Manager to their Norwich office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a diverse client portfolio
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Manage assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA/ CPA or equivalent
- Must currently or recently have been at Manager level within an accountancy firm
- Must be either an EU national or have the right to work in the UK, due to immigration restrictions
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email AuditUKSouthm@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.