|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:17|
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage a client portfolio comprising both audit & non-audit clients, liaising closely with the Partners concerned.
- Supervise work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Partners with feedback.
- Attend to the preparation of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards.
- Liaise with other departments within the Southend office and across other Wilkins Kennedy locations to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information.
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication.
- Recognise opportunities for us to help our clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential.
- Identify opportunities for us to provide additional services and liaise with other Managers and the Partners as appropriate.
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting packages.
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines.
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service in a cost-effective manner.
- Car driver with full, clean license
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits
£70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
£53000.00 - £57000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £52000.00 per annum