|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 15:22|
Are you a qualified ACA/ACCA with proven experience of audit within practice?
Are you ready to make a move into management, leading audits and a team?
Would you like to work for a forward thinking and growing business?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit Manager with drive, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in Hertford.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Proactive planning and management of audits and client work.
- To lead the planning process and ensure planning meetings are held with clients, where appropriate
- To supervise and assist junior team members as well as mentoring and providing day to day training
- Liaison with and dealing with client queries, as well as agreeing time and financial budgets and attending client meetings
What do I need?
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- Qualified at ACA or ACCA
- Experience of working in practice
- Experience of charity and academy audit and SRA Accounts Rules reviews
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's