£28000 - £36000 per annum + company benefits
9 days ago
We are working with a Top 10 Accountancy Firm in their search for an Audit Executive.
As well as strong client communication, you will act as a mentor for more junior employees, supporting and coaching them through their development.
- Leading on site audit teams, advising clients throughout the whole audit process to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Delegate work to other members of the team, ensuring trainees have the guidance they need.
- Communicate any issues relating to an audit that were not identified at the planning stage with the client and partner.
- Prepare or review drafts of the financial statements and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Produce client deliverables, drafting sections of the report to management and control the audit in relation to timescales and risk management procedures.
- Be a key contact between all parties.
- Experience completing end to end audits.
- Public Sector audit experience is advantageous.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, can-do attitude.