|Job Title:||Audit Executive|
|Salary:||£28000 - £36000 per annum + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Martyn Biddulph|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 09:56|
We are working with a Top 10 Accountancy Firm in their search for an Audit Executive.
As well as strong client communication, you will act as a mentor for more junior employees, supporting and coaching them through their development.
- Leading on site audit teams, advising clients throughout the whole audit process to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Delegate work to other members of the team, ensuring trainees have the guidance they need.
- Communicate any issues relating to an audit that were not identified at the planning stage with the client and partner.
- Prepare or review drafts of the financial statements and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Produce client deliverables, drafting sections of the report to management and control the audit in relation to timescales and risk management procedures.
- Be a key contact between all parties.
- Experience completing end to end audits.
- Public Sector audit experience is advantageous.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, can-do attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Newly Qualified Audit Executive
£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Audit & Corporate Finance Executive
£27000.00 - £33000 per annum + bonus scheme, parking & 27 days hol
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum