Accountant Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Charity & Not-for-Profit, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Public Sector, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
19 days ago
Reach International is working with this Accountancy firm to appoint an Audit Director to their Dublin, Ireland office.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the audit department
- Identify and develop new and existing client business opportunities
- Responsible for the service delivery across a large and diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Attracting, developing and retaining high calibre talent
- Managing a dedicated team of audit professionals and communicating internally and externally
- Must be fully qualified (ICAI/ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Experience as a Senior Audit Manager or Audit Director in a leading accountancy firm
- Strong team management and client relationship skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Irelandm@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.