Audit Client Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Client Relationship Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 18:35|
Audit Manager job Client Relationship Top 20 Accountancy Practice Leatherhead ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client, a Top 20 Accountancy Practice with office locations across the home counties, offers a flexible, friendly and supportive working environment. They are looking to expand their audit remit and as such are looking for an audit manager who has experience in business development to grow their client portfolio.
Your new role
This is a 90% audit and 10% statutory accounts role, with primary focus on business advisory and client management. Your portfolio will be circa £1million
- You will be adept at planning, reviewing and managing audits within budget, overseeing the work of audit seniors, reviewing audit files before presenting to the partners.
- You will review accounts prepared under FRS102 and IFRS if required.
- You will provide training opportunities to members of your team and be supportive in the professional development, including annual objective setting and performance reviews.
- You will work with colleagues overseas
- You will be invited to write marketing material to be used by the Firm
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified, with at least 5 years experience of working within a Top 50 environment. You will have experience in all aspects of audit as mentioned above, as well as being able to demonstrate the ability to develop new business to grow your portfolio of clients. You will have excellent communication skills to build strong and long lasting relationships with clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical cover, life insurance, and excellent employer contribution pension, continuous learning and development opportunities as well as flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts and Audit Client Manager - Sutton
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great work-life balance!
East Riding of Yorkshire
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Up to £65000 per annum