|Job Title:||Audit Associate|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Noad|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 12:34|
Audit Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes - Expanding National Accountancy Practice - Competitive Salary
Your new company
This large national accountancy practice is seeking part-qualified accountants/auditors to provide assistance with their external audit services. You will have the opportunity to work with notable clients and brands, and be supported & developed into a Chartered Accountant.
Your new role
The duties will include:
- Gaining exposure to all elements of an audit, inclusive but not limited to, risk assessment, audit scoping, devising audit approach, controls testing and substantive testing.
- Applying your knowledge of accounts to check, read and add up sets of data accurately and completely
- Working with an array of dynamic, vibrant and growing businesses, enabling you to gain exposure to a range of different industries and markets.
- Discussing relevant audit issues with your senior colleagues and with personnel at clients' premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them.
- Creating a positive impression with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Currently studying towards the ACCA or ACA professional qualifications
- Demonstrate working knowledge of key reporting standards
- Prior experience of the audit process, albeit consideration will be made for individuals with limited audit experience.
- You must be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- Commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Professional study support (ACA / ACCA)
- Occupational pension scheme, with employer matched pension contributions up to 10%.
- Salary sacrifice arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's