Audit Assistant Pensions Centre of Excellence- Glasgow
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Pensions Centre of Excellence- Glasgow|
|Salary:||Competitive salary plus negotiable bonus and benefits|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 12:50|
We are now looking for talented Audit Assistants and Assistant Managers with audit experience to join us on either a full-time role or on a rotation programme. This will involve working closely with professionals in audit or pensions and other specialists based in all of KPMG’s UK offices, along with our offshore team (who assist with the delivery of the work). The role will consist of working to tight deadlines and deliver a seamless service to clients of all sizes from mid-market to FTSE listed groups and across a wide range of sectors.
You will be expected to deliver the pensions audit process from planning through execution, completion, review and to conclusion across a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for interfacing with audit teams, internal specialists, external experts and audit clients pensions teams.
We are offering both full-time and part-time roles with flexible working arrangements. We would be happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest.
Location: All UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to work across a portfolio of clients and ensure timelines are met to deliver an excellent service to our clients.
- Maintain regular, open and honest communication whilst working together with the lead audit team.
- Understanding and challenging the risk assessment for each client, ensuring the extent of work is appropriately scoped.
- Lead by example working as part of a PCoE team.
- Develop the skills and experience of others within the PCoE team.
- Complete audit work and ensure it is delivered to a high quality in accordance with KPMG Audit Methodology.
- Reporting to audit Managers and Directors on all salient points arising from the audit procedures performed.
- Visits to clients/ local offices as necessary.
- Seek the facts to provide insight and resolve technical issues, preparing technical analysis and involving specialists to prepare or review analysis.
- Develop and improve the standardised work programmes.
- Follow KPMG values.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You should be AAT qualified
- Experience in balance sheet reconciliations and Accruals and prepayments
- Experience in review and development of underlying working papers.
- Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate.
- Well-developed team working skills with the ability to motivate a team and lead by example.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals (internal of external) at different levels of seniority.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The desire to work in a diverse environment and undertake new challenges.
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills.
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service to clients (internal and external).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax - Tax Centre of Excellence - Glasgow
Competitive plus benefits
Pensions Audit Manager
Pensions Audit Manager/Supervisor
Birmingham, West Midlands
£458 - £50000.00 per annum
Assistant Audit Manager - Isle of Man
Isle of Man
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits
Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax - Tax Centre of Excellence - Birmingham
Competitive plus benefits