15 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to its Guernsey, Channel Islands office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a diverse client portfolio within the Asset Management/Funds/Private Equity sector
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully or recently qualified ACA/ACCA/ CPA or equivalent
- Financial Services audit experience is ideally required
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.