Audit Assistant Managers - Charities Group
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Managers - Charities Group|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 17:15|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to their Charities and Not For Profit Group in their London, UK office.
• Financial reporting and Statutory filing, and compliance assurance engagements for clients
• Auditing and reviewing accounts drafted under UK GAAP and Charity SORP 15
• Advise a market leading, Charities client portfolio as well as having the opportunity to work on Advisory projects
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Mentor junior members assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
• Strong External Audit experience
• Experience of auditing Charities and Not For Profit organisations is essential
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's