10 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to their Charities and Not For Profit Group in their London, UK office.
• Financial reporting and Statutory filing, and compliance assurance engagements for clients
• Auditing and reviewing accounts drafted under UK GAAP and Charity SORP 15
• Advise a market leading, Charities client portfolio as well as having the opportunity to work on Advisory projects
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Mentor junior members assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
• Strong External Audit experience
• Experience of auditing Charities and Not For Profit organisations is essential
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.