£35000 - £40000 per annum
12 days ago
- Firm: Top 20
- Clients: Property, Technology, Professional Services
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£40K
Are you an experienced Accounts Senior or Assistant Manager looking for a career progression with a local top 20 Firm? Are you keen to join a team of proactive and driven individuals with a clear career progression structure?
Our client is a top 20 firm based in Hampshire, with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced individual who will be keen to step in to a Senior Audit Manager's role.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting a Manager on a portfolio of c30 clients
- Provision of support to junior managers and close liaison with the management
- Taking part in regulat CPD sessions
- Regular travel to clients
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be fully qualified chartered accountant
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in UK practice firm
- Possess strong technical abilities
- Be a driver
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Assistant Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.