Accountant Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Construction & Property, Education & Training, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
9 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to their Leeds, UK office.
• Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
• Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
• Advise a diverse client portfolio
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• Must be fully qualified or soon to be (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
• Strong External Audit experience
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.