Audit & Advisory Manager - Pensions
|Job Title:||Audit & Advisory Manager - Pensions|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Twist|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 16:28|
Stand out position for entrepreneurial, ambitious, audit supervisor or junior manager looking for a new challenge in this exciting growing department. Varied position which will include; external audit, internal audit, risk and advisory projects.
My client is currently looking to recruit an Audit Manager within the London office of their Pension Fund's team. They provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to prestigious pension schemes sponsored by companies across various sectors and master trusts, many of whom are household names.
In addition to audit, the role will involve working on assurance projects which includes governance and risk reviews, also reporting on internal controls under the assurance framework AAF 01/06 and AAF02/07.
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits and being involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion.
- Managing advisory assurance assignments and executing the project.
- Show initiative and take responsibility for management of the audit and your team to ensure completion within the agreed budget
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork and throughout the year.
- Manage and assist in the supervision and development of your team.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Preparation and presentation of pitch documents to clients.
- Working with Partners on the winning of new business.
- Planning the strategy for the Pensions business.
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Some exposure to the Pensions sector
- An interest in the wider financial services sector
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Pensions SORP is an advantage
- Good communications skills both internally and externally
- An interest in wider assurance projects
- Ambitious individual
- Inspirational leader
Excellent career opportunity for an ambitious external audit manager who is looking to be part of an exciting fast growing pension's team. This team overs a supportive yet fast track career route, alternatively if your long term aspirations sit within financial services this is an excellent spring board.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Pensions Audit Manager
Senior Manager / Associate Director - Pensions Advisory
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Pensions Audit Manager/Supervisor
Birmingham, West Midlands
£458 - £50000.00 per annum
Excellent Low Tax Package
Financial Reporting Advisory Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum