Audit & Advisory Executive - Corporate Finance
|Job Title:||Audit & Advisory Executive - Corporate Finance|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£44000 - £48000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Twist|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 18:21|
Join this large, high profile firm, to become part of the team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to our clients.
My client is an accountancy firm, providing advice to large corporates and high network individuals. Your career with them will be exciting and dynamic, with the opportunity to work with a range of different clients across a variety of sectors.
Through hard work and innovative thinking - to say nothing of their personal touch, which has long been their trademark they have achieved strong market positions across a range of sectors.
Successful candidates are will be part of the audit and advisory department, their aim is of offer a broad and varied range of experience to all fee-earning staff. There is also the opportunity to work on one-off projects, particularly within our corporate finance department.
Your client base will include large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, they also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneurs, charities and schools. Their aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
- Newly qualified ACA or equivalent.
- Enthusiasm to work in a mixed role and get involved with CF assignments.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients
Career progression with work life balance
Opportunity to gain some experience in advisory namely corporate finance
Diverse and interesting client base
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior with Corporate finance exposure!
£42000 - £48000 per annum + Additional benefits
Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
IT Audit & Advisory Seniors
Internal Audit / Risk Advisory Assistant Manager
£48500 - £54570 per annum
Corporate Tax Advisory Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £60000 per annum