£42000 - £46000 per annum
23 days ago
A supportive firm in the west end are looking for a new team member to join their London office. You will be leading assignments and will be the first point of contact for clients.
A three partner general practice firm in the heart of London are looking for a talented Audit and Accounts Senior to join their growing team. Founded in 1990 they have developed an exciting client base in variety of industry sectors such as property, manufacturing and tech amongst others.
A friendly and supportive business adopting a flexible working atmosphere. A great home for those that enjoy a good work life balance within a professional practice.
The Partners have many years' experience, having worked for large international practices themselves as well as for smaller firms therefore understand that continued training and progression paths are important. This firm provides their clients with an extensive network of professional clients such as UK banks, legal firms, IT consultants and other specialist sectors.
Working alongside the partners you will look after a portfolio of clients ranging from SME to large international clients. Key responsibilities will include.
- Managing your own client portfolio (audit accounts, tax)
- Scheduling client work and meeting deadlines and budgets
- Planning, managing and completing audits , and supervising junior staff on assignments
- Finalising clients' accounts applying technical FRS102(a) /FRS105
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Working with and supporting the partners on project work and tax investigations.
- Undertaking ad hoc work as delegated by the partners.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes
- Fully qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA) with at least three years practical experience.
- General audit practice experience in the UK.
- Supervisory experience to deal with work scheduling.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a dedicated portfolio of clients.
- Tax working knowledge of VAT, corporation tax and personal tax.
- Demonstrate strong practical exposure to full process audit.
- Have excellent accounts finalisation experience for self-employed, LLPs & companies.
- Be thoroughly experienced in current accounts and tax software, ideally Excel, IRIS and Quick Books.
- Hours of work 09.00 to 17.00
- Continued training and development
- Central London firm
- Good work life balance
- Competitive salary