Audit & Accounts Senior - Mid-Tier Firm - Buckinghamshire
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Senior - Mid-Tier Firm - Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 13:38|
- Firm: Mid-Sized
- Workload: 60% audit and 40% accounts & CT
- Clients: Marketing, solicitors, freight, IT and charities. T/o up to c£20m
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Benefits: Great offices, pension, flexi-time, salary sacrifice scheme
- Salary: £38-45k
Are you a qualified Audit/Accounts Senior looking to join a Mid-Tier firm local to yourself in Buckinghamshire? Would you like to progress your career in a firm who really value their staff and offer excellent benefits which contribute towards a great work/life balance?
Our client, a mid-sized firm in Buckinghamshire are seeking a newly qualified or experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team The workload will be c60% audit focused for clients with turnovers up to £20m in predominantly service sectors as well as marketing, solicitors, freight, IT and charities. The other 40% of the workload will be a mixture of accounts and corporation tax with exposure to corporate finance.
In order to be considered for this position you should:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience in leading audits of varying sizes
- Have accounts preparation and corporation tax experience
If you are an Audit and Accounts Senior seeking a role in Buckinghamshire please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Senior - Small West End Firm
36000 - 42000
Accounts and Audit Senior - Mid-Sized Firm - London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Audit & Accounts Senior, Outstanding Mid-Tier Firm
City of London, London
Up to £48000 per annum + Benefits
Audit & Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum