Audit & Accounts Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Senior Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 15:23|
Are you a practice trained manager with experience managing audit and accounting teams?
Do you enjoy client contact and want to develop client relationships further?
Would you like to build on your ACA/ACCA qualification within a forward facing firm?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit & Accounts Senior Manager with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in Amersham.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit & Accounts Senior Manager, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified and responsible for the following:
- Manage a client portfolio comprising both audit & non-audit clients, liaising closely with the Partners concerned.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with focus on delivering of exceptional client service.
- Responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
- Involved in wider business development activity, building the brand across the region.
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts and Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
£32000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Audit / Accounts Senior
Belfast, County Antrim
£95 - £32000.00 per annum
Audit & Accounts Senior
£Highly competitive package, including excellent benefits
Audit & Accounts Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000.00 per annum + flexible benefits
Audit and Accounts Manager
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits & Negotiable