St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great benefits
19 days ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
Locations: St Albans or Central London
Salary - up to £48,000 + benefits
This is a great chance to work in a firm, specialising in providing services to small and medium sized businesses in the UK. Working in this impressive independent accountancy practice will allow you to gain experience in various industry sectors as well as get exposure to both nationally and international clients.
- 70% audit and 30% accounts
- Work on a portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £100m
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion
- Visit clients at their premises
- Organise and attend client meetings
- Supervise junior members of the Audit and Accounts team
If you are an ACA/ACCA qualified (or a finalist) Audit and Accounts Senior who wants to work in a firm where you will be valued, respected and rewarded for your hard work and commitment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You will work in friendly and supportive environment to help you advance quickly with this dynamic and challenging role. The Audit and Accounts team works very well together, which is why they are looking for another ambitious, positive and enthusiastic Audit and Accounts Senior who will fit well their team.
This ambitious firm prides itself on providing excellent training and development opportunities for its employees, so that they reach their goals in desirable time-frames.
- Competitive package under annual review
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension and health care plan
- Season ticket loan for travel
- Internal progression
- Structured training and learning opportunities
I expect high volume of applications for this Audit and Accounts Senior so do not miss your chance 6to apply now! For consideration please forward your details to Nadia Atanasova at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6326 for more details!