Audit & Accounts Partner Designate - Property Portfolio
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Partner Designate - Property Portfolio|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 16:21|
- Firm: Leading Independent Firm
- Workload: Mixed General Practice workload
- Clients: Property investment and development
- Location: London
- Benefits: Rapid progression to partnership
- Salary: £60,000 - £85,000
Are you an experienced General Practice Senior Manager with a strong interest in property? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to develop your knowledge within this sector whilst progressing towards Partnership?
Our client, a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants is seeking a driven and client facing Manager to support a Senior Partner in managing a portfolio of predominantly property clients (investment and development) as well as related sectors such as facilities management.
Due to pending retirements within the firm, this role is very much part of a succession plan for future partners and therefore the firm is seeking individuals who demonstrate the desire to make Partner within the short to medium term.
The successful candidate will manage a client portfolio including statutory audits, accounts preparation, general advisory work, ongoing regular reporting tasks and special assignments. You will be comfortable dealing directly with clients and have sufficient technical knowledge to deal with client queries and manage teams on assignments.
In addition to the usual portfolio management responsibilities such as staff management, WIP & billing and work scheduling, the firm is also seeking an individual who has the desire to take a proactive approach to business development in an effort to build their own client base.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with at least 6 years working in an accountancy practice, 3 or 4 years of which should be post-qualification.
- Have experience and a desire to develop within the property sector
- Demonstrate a strong general practice skill-set covering audit, accounts and tax as well as advisory projects
- Want to progress to Partnership and involve themselves in the firm's business development efforts
If you are seeking Property focused General Practice Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's