£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bens
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit and Accounts Manager job - well known Independent Practice Firm Surrey
Your new company
My client, a 6 Partner, well known and reputable Accountancy Practice, based on the boarders of Surrey and Hampshire, is looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the:
- Management of a portfolio of clients, liaising with Partners on a regular basis
- Minimising budget spend and identify opportunities for additional billing
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and be the principal point of contact, therefore developing a strong understanding of the clients businesses and needs
- Management of staff within the departments, ensuring work is distributed effectively so that team members can develop
- You will ensure that all work is efficiently resourced to ensure completion to the Firm's high standards and files are completed according to company procedures
- Conducting performance reviews and will address any issues of under performance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified, with the ability to provide accountancy, audit and corporation tax services to allocated clients, and to act as a major point of contact within the firm. You will have excellent communication skills to liaise with Partners and clients accordingly. You will have management and leadership experience in your current role.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer including 25 days holiday per annum for managers, 4 times life assurance, private medical insurance, commission incentives for introducing new clients. Hours can be flexible and there is on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.