£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Top 15 firm, Audit and Accounts Manager, Reading
Your new company
A well-regarded Top 15 practice firm of chartered accountants who provide a full service with a varied portfolio of clients within the owner managed business sector.
As a partner-led office, there is real sense of community with potential to grow and develop further even with the wealth and knowledge you'll be bringing with you.
Your new role
As the portfolios are managed by the partners, you'll be running the operations by managing a team of 6-8 part-qualified and qualified accountants and providing accounts and audit cover for a mixed portfolio of £5-50 million turnover businesses and will have the opportunity to lead audits. You'll use your knowledge and experience to take responsibility for coaching and developing more junior members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent understanding of audit & accounts processes and operations
- Previous experience in a similar role within an accountancy firm
- Proven track record of adhering and delivering to strict deadlines
- People management & coaching skills
- Excellent communication & reporting skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clients and colleagues alike
- ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.