City of London, London
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newly created role. Autonomy, enhanced client/case/staff management, yet mentoring to Director/Partner level. Put the spotlight on you.
Your new company
Our client, a boutique firm which is fast becoming the leading player of its size in the Forensics field, currently has a progressive Associate Director opportunity for a Forensic Manager/SM/Senior Associate wishing to rapidly further their career.
The lead Partner has previously held Forensic partnerships within large, full-service firms and the firm overall specialises are in the areas of:
* Expert witness
* Litigation Support
* Dispute resolution
* Claims management
* SFO/ FCA/ regulated work
* Fraud investigations
Your new role
This newly created role will report to Partner and be responsible for running casework, clients and Senior Associates/Associates on an autonomous basis. You'd be encouraged to participate in business development (setting your own agenda on this) and in turn be supported and mentored to Director and ultimately Partner level.
Although a boutique firm, due to the lead Partner's significant professional standing they do attract some very large cases. Annual run-rate of cases is typically 20-30 cases, with around 8-10 active/progressing at any one time. Cases can range from small-yet-interesting to large/big 4 equivalent in size.
The firm typically attracts 70% disputes/litigation/expert witness and 30% fraud/regulatory.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ambition to be a future Partner/Expert in your own right.
- Experienced at least to Senior Associate/strong Manager level in Forensic Accounting and/or Fraud.
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Used to drafting full expert reports
- Staff management experience
- Desire to build your own profile further, especially via business development
What you'll get in return
- A unique position in the firm, where your path to Partnership is assured (and can only limited by ability or ambition)
- Be part of the future of this firm - you'll be a critical part of the succession-planning
- Mentoring by a significant industry figure
- The opportunity to testify when ready
- Your own agenda on BD - this firm are keen to expand in both directly and indirectly relevant areas
- A team of staff whose combined skills offer every facet of case experience you're likely to need
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.