Associate Audit Director
|Job Title:||Associate Audit Director|
|Salary:||£55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 10:05|
A chance to be part of an integral team working for an Award winning City firm that adopts a fresh modern approach both with its team and clients. Carving successful progression routes for their staff is a priority which is demonstrated by the majority of Partners being promoted to that role internally.
Our London client have adapted to a flexible working environment which has seen them increase productivity from their team whilst promoting a healthy work-life balance. This approach has not only been essential for some working parents in the business, but for others that have commitments away from family life such as training to become a competitive athlete.
The firm are currently experiencing a steady level of growth in terms of new partners coming on board and new business being passed their way. With some new sizeable clients, the firm are expanding their audit team from the qualified Senior level to Associate Director level. They are looking for committed audit professionals to join their diverse and dedicated team.
This chartered accountancy firm have exposure to a diverse range of client sectors. This has kept the teams motivated and meant it is possible to mould their client base around your preferences and skill set. They are keen to ensure you feel developed personally so you are content in your work and get the job satisfaction you deserve. Maintaining a corporate feel and providing a high level of service they still have that approachable and friendly manner at all levels.
The successful Audit Associate Director will be/have:
- You will be able to lead the planning and delivery of audits, tax compliance, accounting services and specialist assignments
- Be able to manage, mentor and motivate the teams ensuring that constructive feedback is provided from assignment reports and performance management reviews. Ensuring that individuals and the firm continues to develop and deliver a high quality service
- Set standards and monitor the activities of the audit team to ensure testing is delivered on time and documented to high standards
- Review of Accounts and Corporation Tax computations
- Reviewing files and chair planning and clearance meetings with clients
- Enjoy business development and heading up client relationships
- Ensure that the Partner responsible is kept informed and is aware of any overruns providing recommendations to justify and obtain additional fees
- Be technically competent - Practical experience of online audit and accounts software is desirable
Candidates will be able to communicate effectively with other departments to ensure clients are being regularly updated and receiving the highest level of service and information.
- Must be fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- 4 years minimum experience in a practice firm environment
- Have in depth knowledge and p audit at a senior level
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well at all levels
- Be able and willing to train juniors and delegate, monitor and review their work
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Be a team player
- 28 days annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Breakout area with activities such as darts
- Perkbox benefits
- Flexi-start times: 8am- 10am
- Dress for your Diary approach
- Fruit provided in office as well as frequent staff lunch events
- Private health care provided at manager level and above
- Mental Health First Aiders and Champions
- Mindful Employer status
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's