£50000 - £56000 per annum
4 days ago
A Top 10 Accountancy firm, based in Central London, is looking for an Assistant Tax Manager focusing in M&A to join their team.
The role will consist of Tax compliance and advisory services for a vast amount of clients and the primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters of your own portfolio of clients. You will also be involved in special assignments on an ad-hoc basis. Business Development will also play a key part in your role, therefore keeping an eye out for new opportunities is a must.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Fully responsible for project delivery
- Managing junior members of staff
- Self driven and resilient, ensuring deadlines and clients needs are met
- Organised and punctual, able to prioritise workloads
- Support-provider for team members
- Good communicator and listener
- Enthusiastic Business Developer
A great package will be offered to the successful applicants and salary will be paid dependant upon relevant experience.
For immediate consideration please apply online.