Assistant Tax Manager | In-house
|Job Title:||Assistant Tax Manager | In-house|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||David Clamp|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 10:13|
Marks Sattin is working in partnership with a highly specialised manufacturing business who are recruiting for an Assistant Tax Manager.
Working in this fast paced and extremely exciting business, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the preparation of the corporation tax computations for the UK entities
- Support the statutory accounts in terms of tax disclosures and liabilities
- Corporation tax quarterly payment calculations and liaising with HMRC where required
- Support processes to give a clear tax governance process throughout the business
- Assist with Transfer pricing; policy development and implementation
- Preparation of group entity VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Assist with the UK employment tax returns as required.
This is a perfect move for someone who is looking for that step from practice to industry. Ideally you will have at least two years' experience working in a tax function and now looking for a new sector or business to support you. Ideally you will be (CTA/ACA/CIMA fully or part qualified) and have strong communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's