Assistant Tax Manager | In House
|Job Title:||Assistant Tax Manager | In House|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Clamp|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 11:45|
Marks Sattin is working in partnership with a world leading manufacturing business to recruit for an Assistant Tax Manager. Working with the Senior Tax Manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong corporate tax and VAT background.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain some hand on experience working in a business which prides itself on providing an excellent working culture. You will be given a chance to gain exposure across some key projects, helping shape the way the business deal with tax.
Within the role you will be:
- Assisting in gathering the data for the preparation of the corporation tax computations for the UK entities
- Support the statutory accounts in terms of tax disclosures and liabilities
- Corporation tax quarterly payment calculations and liaising with HMRC where required
- Support processes to give a clear tax governance process throughout the business
- Assist with Transfer pricing; policy development and implementation
- Provide internal VAT/indirect taxes technical knowledge and capability
- Preparation of group entity VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Assist with implementation of VAT initiatives and working with the Europe VAT team
To be suitable for the role you will have previous experience as a tax accountant who has worked within similar environments in industry or practice (CTA/ACA/CIMA fully or part qualified). You will have up to date business tax knowledge coupled with strong communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's