£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bens
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Assistant Audit Manager job Leading Surrey Practice
Your new company
This leading Surrey Practice, receiving a star recently as being voted by it's employees as one of the best places to work, is looking for an Auditor to join it's Corporate Services team in an Assistant Manager capacity.
Your new role
You will assist audit managers in managing a portfolio of clients, from planning through to review of audit work, finalising reports and filing accounts. Management of the portfolio will take up to 60% of your time, with 30% spent as Audit Senior, and 10% admin of the portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with clients to make arrangements for annual audit.
- Arrange for pre audit documents and correspondence
- Audit planning and planning meeting
- Management of audit team whilst conducting field work and review of audit file
- Complete audit files as necessary
- Clearing partner review points and liaising with client and partner / manager regarding finalisation and sign off
- Raising bills for audit work
- Monitoring the performance of the jobs
- Performing role of audit senior, conducting audit work and getting file ready for manager or partner review
- Assisting manager with final pack to client and filing of accounts and tax documents
- Deal with admin tasks and internal processes as the need arises
- Assist with the training of staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified, part qualified or equivalent, with solid experience as an audit senior, capable of planning and leading audits as well as carrying our audit field work.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary as well as a list of benefits. This Client is an amenable employer, and has been voted as one of the best work environments to work in by it's employees. There is opportunity to progress within the Firm for a motivated and driven candidate, and opportunities across different specialisms are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.