£25000 - £30000 per annum + Free Parking
9 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant
Location - Surrey - Free Parking
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
- Are you an AAT-qualified Assistant Accountant who wants to progress into a dynamic and rewarding role?
- Do you want to join an entrepreneurial mid-size accountancy practice where you can learn new skills?
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career within a respected and fast-growing accountancy practice. As the company has achieved significant business growth over the last few years, they are looking to expand their Accounts team and are urgently seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join them.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be:
- Preparing financial data up to trial balance
- Preparing double entry book-keeping and bank reconciliations
- Producing prepayments, accruals and VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
The successful candidate would benefit from a structured training plan with the firm. The culture is friendly and down-to-earth, and you will be given the support you need to progress. The Accounts team is very sociable and engages in a number of events throughout the year, including the memorable Christmas Party and Summer BBQ.
This forward-thinking firm rewards its employees for their hard work with a generous package as well as commission incentives for bringing new clients and employees to the firm. Furthermore, you will have access to free parking at the premises of the firm.
To be considered for this Assistant Management Accountant position you need to:
- Be AAT-qualified or equivalent; qualified by experience professionals will be considered too
- Have experience with Sage, Xero and Excel in a working environment
- Have strong accounting knowledge, preferably obtained within an accountancy practice
- Be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be confident in engaging with clients and internal stakeholders from all seniority levels
If you are an Assistant Management Accountant, who wants to join a friendly and supportive accountancy practice, where you can build your skillset and progress with your career, this will be the right move for you.
My client is keen to start interviewing candidates ASAP, so do not miss your chance to apply. For more information, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!