£60000 - £75000 per annum
7 days ago
A privately owned family business in Borehamwood operating in the public and private sector are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller ( ACA/ACCA). The finance department's objective is to provide day to day commercial, accounting and transactional support to all areas of the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key duties will include:
- Production of monthly management and statutory accounts for all group companies and joint venture companies
- Assistance in the preparation, submission and payment of all HMRC and other regulatory returns.
- Financial analysis of group operations, including providing support to the FD for investment appraisal and capital raising activity
- Preparation of cash flow / development of Financial models
- Business / industry analysis as required by senior management
Knowledge and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA/ACCA)
- Good understanding of UK GAAP
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of Property / Construction
- Experience of producing statutory and management accounts
This is a great chance to join a growing business and develop into a senior finance manager. On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career.
If you feel your experience matches the above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org