Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Study Support
11 days ago
Marks Sattin are working alongside a leading business, who are looking to appoint a driven and dynamic Assistant Accountant to their team. This will be an all-encompassing accounts role which will offer extensive learning opportunities and a clear cut progression path.
- Production of monthly accounting and reporting for the legal entities.
- Bank reconciliations, Accruals and prepayments, Intercompany accounting, fixed asset accounting, cash book accounting.
- Assist the accountants in the completion of statutory reporting requirements, ensuring that submissions are prepared timely, accurately and efficiently. Submissions include VAT returns etc.
- To produce balance sheet reconciliations to ensure that there is control over the general ledger and that assets and liabilities held on the balance sheet are fully understood.
- To support the finance manager in dealing with requests from internal and external audit.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to ad hoc requests for information from stakeholders.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of month end and daily accounting processes.
- Responsible for implementing financial control environment over the European region by producing balance sheet reconciliations on a timely basis and accurately, following up on action points in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory reporting requirements are completed on a timely basis and accurately.
If you are looking for the next, exciting step in your careers and are currently studying ACCA/CIMA then apply now or contact Amy at Marks Sattin.