|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jacquelyn Jones|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:01|
Your new company
A fast expanding up and coming commercial business in the travel and tourism sector. They have a strong presence and reputation in the UK and are going through exciting changes over the coming months with a good strategy in place.
Your new role
Due to company growth, this business is looking to appoint an Assistant Group Reporting Accountant. In this role you would be:
- Assist the Group Reporting Accountant in reviewing the monthly submissions from the BU's
- Prepare and roll forward templates for the monthly submissions
- Prepare the agendas for monthly accounting calls with BU's and take minutes
- Maintain the Regional SharePoint repository.
- Reviewing designated areas for completeness and accuracy, reconciliations
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger for group companies, posting invoices, obtaining authorisation and processing payments.
- Assist the Group Reporting Accountant on any ad-hoc project work as required
What you'll need to succeed
It is key that the successful candidate is qualified, or part qualified, but in the latter stages of their studies with an aim to qualify in the next 12 months. Good practical accounting experience to cover the last two to five years is key along with the drive and ambition to learn and progress with an expanding business.
What you'll get in return
This business offers a rewarding salary package including a bonus scheme, private healthcare and various holiday discounts. Due to the growth and changes in the company, it also offers excellent career development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's