|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor De Nardo|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 15:11|
Your new company - The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) is a team of people from the public and private sectors with a range of backgrounds who work together to deliver two government schemes at the heart of delivery of the UK's goals for secure, affordable and sustainable energy.
Your new role - This is a great opportunity to become associated with one of the largest and more important infrastructure projects in the UK and Europe, with a projected capex in the region of £20bn and a total estimated subsidy during the CfD term of the same order. You will be joining a small and agile team managing the single most important project in LCCC's portfolio, which attracts significant interest at senior management and board level in both LCCC and the wider UK Government/stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Have ownership and responsibility for the HPC CfD financial related matters, acting as the Account Manager and managing all contractual processes, including actively identifying and resolving current and potential issues.
- Review periodic reports on financial (and secondarily technical) progress of the project and analyse findings of key metrics movements. Review regular and ad-hoc revisions of financial models and analyse findings of key metrics movements; assess applicability of gain-share provisions.
- Actively manage external support on the above from LCCC's Financial and Technical advisors as needed.
- Draft reports for internal and external stakeholders on the above matters.
- Develop and maintain wider stakeholder relationships including with IPA & HM Treasury, BEIS, the ONR and others.
What you'll need to succeed - this is a varied role and the client will consider candidates from a number of backgrounds. You might be currently working in one of the big 4 or for an energy provider or even a Central Government organisation. Strong excel and familiarity with complex financial models are essential as well as good analytical skills.
What you'll get in return - We are developing and growing our current team, to build on our emerging centre of expertise and enhance our capacity as a trusted adviser on the development of electricity market schemes. We are looking for people motivated by the clean energy agenda who are keen to work in proximity to government and closely with electricity generators and suppliers to deliver insights and build industry confidence in a constantly changing regulatory environment. On top of your salary you will be entitled to a generous pension scheme, a performance related bonus and have access to flexible working. LCCC also offer excellent training with a big focus on personal development.
What you need to do now - If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Senior External Reporting Analyst
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Analyst
£55000 - £59000 per annum + flexible working, home working
Business Planning Analyst
North West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional benefits
Planning & Performance Management Analyst
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, BUPA