11 days ago
Michael Page are currently working closely alongside an entrepreneurial accountancy practice based in Poole who are looking for an Advisory Projects Manager join them in their Advisory team. The role would be to provide high level advisory work working closely alongside the Directors of the business.
This business is very well regarded across the South Coast and have overseen some high level corporate finance deals over the last few years. They are a full service practice servicing a range of clients predominantly entrepreneurial businesses with fast growth plans. As such, they are a very exciting business to work for who break the mould of traditional practices.
The responsibilities of this Advisory Projects Manager role are:
- Deliver a wide range of business and tax advisory projects.
- Lead assignments.
- Prepare weekly projects list and ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Carry out business research and present findings.
- Prepare draft proposals for new clients
- Attend business networking events.
- Forster relationships with key contacts and businesses through networking.
- Review junior team members work.
The successful Advisory Projects Manager will:
- Be ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Have five years experience within practice.
- Be experienced within team management with three years within a management role in an accountancy practice.
- Be commercially minded with an ability to network at a high level.
- Have a desire to business develop through networking.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to join a very successful team.
if this role looks of interest, please call Jack Hughes on 02380 206 441.