£40000 - £45000 per annum
16 days ago
Are you an accounts senior looking for a more audit focused role?
My client, a Top 100 Firm, are currently looking for someone to join their East London office as an Accounts Audit Senior. This position offers an excellent opportunity to have an accounts focused role with the option to still have an aspect of both audit and tax as well. The role is a great opportunity to gain valuable development and training with the guidance of a partner whilst also be autonomous and hold a position of managerial responsibility.
You should be newly ACCA/ACA Qualified and to be considered for this role you must be able to:
- Act as a Senior on Audits, reporting directly to the partner and perform and review work from start to finish including final meetings
- You must currently be working in Public Practice in the UK and have at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Handle a portfolio of clients requiring monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Maintain client relations day to day and answering any queries and offer advice
- Generate management accounts and perform a variance analysis on them
- Prepare statutory UK GAAP accounts from client records and discuss results with clients
- Attend tax planning meetings at before the year end with Tax Partner and client
- Supervise and review Junior members of staff
If you are seeking Accounts Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.