£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + study support
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Reputable firm of Chartered and Certified Accountants based in Braintree searching for an Accounts Senior
Hays are working with a well-established firm of Chartered and Certified Accountants based in Braintree. Having been established for close to 50 years, our client has an excellent and diverse client base of clients across the East of England. Due to significant growth they are looking to appoint a Senior Accountant to join the firm. Reporting in to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Accounts production for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Personal and tax computations and Self-Assessments
- Corporation Tax returns, VAT and CIS returns
- Liaising directly with clients in your portfolio and the HMRC
- Monitoring to guarantee that all assignments are within budget
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have previous experience of working within an accountancy practice preferably for a minimum of 3-5 years. Ideally candidates will hold a formal accounting qualification such as AAT/ACCA/ACA - study packages are available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent firm in the Essex area. They offer excellent benefits and opportunities for progression.