£27000 - £42000 per annum
19 days ago
Successful candidates will have experience in accounts preparation together with business and personal tax, and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Our client are based in Wiltshire and provide an excellent service to their clients. Due to additional growth they require an Accounts Senior / Client Manager to join their team
Preparing accounts for LTD companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Completion of corporate and personal tax returns
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Working with and supporting the advisory group on project work
- AAT/ACCA/ACA or QBE Qualifications will be considered
- Ideally experience within a small or medium sized practice
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Experience of some accountancy software is essential - Training will be provided.
£27,000 - £42,000 Base salary - Experience Depending
Considerate working environment