Up to £35,000 (Part of Full time hours)
9 days ago
Hollis and Co
A Sheffield firm of chartered accountants are recruiting an experienced practice accountant on a temporary contract for a minimum of 7 months.
The firm support a wide range of clients across the region, providing these clients with a full range of accounting, business advisory and taxation services. You would be working in a small highly experienced team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working alongside a highly experienced team of accountants, the role of Accounts Senior/Client Manager will support a diverse portfolio of clients, duties will include:
- Responsible for a varied client portfolio of small to medium sized owner managed businesses
- Preparation of Year End and Management Accounts
- Preparation of Management Information
- Assist with client audits
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Provide commercial business support
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience with a minimum of 4 year’s experience working within a firm of accountants. Individuals must have developed a broad range of experience within statutory and management accounting along with experience of dealing with clients directly.
Due to the nature of the role, the business will be happy to consider applications from individuals who are looking for part time hours, either 3-4 days/week or reduced working hours over 5 days.