|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:17|
Are you a practice trained qualified Accountant with proven experience of managing a portfolio of owner managed clients?
Do you have experience managing a team and enjoy mentoring junior staff through their qualifications?
Are you looking for progression within a forward facing and growing accountancy firm?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Accounts Manager with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the busy and growing team in Newbury.
What is the role?
In the role of Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a team to ensure the efficient preparation of accounts for a variety of small clients
- Carry out review work on accounts and other assignments prepared by team members.
- Travelling to client premises as required and to deal with clients in a professional manner either in person, telephone or by email
- Report directly to the Partners and ensuring regular review of client WIP and drafting client invoices
What do I need?
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (essential)
- Proven practice experience (essential)
- Experience preparing statutory accounts and tax computations, working with Sage and Xero (essential)
- Prior management and mentoring experience (desirable)
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- 37.5 hour working week
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive working environment within a town center office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
0 - 0
30000 - 40000
£29000 - £45000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Manager
£Highly Competitive Package, including substantial benefits
Audit & Accounts Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£458 - £48000.00 per annum