6 days ago
Are you a practice trained qualified Accountant with proven experience of managing a portfolio of owner managed clients?
Do you have experience managing a team and enjoy mentoring junior staff through their qualifications?
Are you looking for progression within a forward facing and growing accountancy firm?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Accounts (Senior) Manager with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the busy and growing team in Newbury.
What is the role?
In the role of Accounts (Senior) Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a team to ensure the efficient preparation of accounts for a variety of small clients
- Carry out review work on accounts and other assignments prepared by team members.
- Travelling to client premises as required and to deal with clients in a professional manner either in person, telephone or by email
- Report directly to the Partners and ensuring regular review of client WIP and drafting client invoices
What do I need?
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (essential)
- Proven practice experience (essential)
- Experience preparing statutory accounts and tax computations, working with Sage and Xero (essential)
- Prior management and mentoring experience (desirable)
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- 37.5 hour working week
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive working environment within a town center office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.