Accounts Senior - Full Study Support if required
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior - Full Study Support if required|
|Salary:||£24000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 15:31|
To assist with preparing and finalising accounts for a variety of clients for partner review.
Our client is a busy, fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants and pride themselves on offering a friendly, proactive and common-sense service. Our team is expanding with big ambitions and their workforce enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment, along with opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
The Key Responsibilities for this Accounts Senior role are:
- Preparing financial statements for Limited companies, charities, partnerships and sole traders.
- Corporation and personal tax computations and returns.
- Reviewing accounts and VAT returns prepared by other staff where required.
Our Client in Gloucestershire, requires candidates to have the follow experience:
- Up to date technical knowledge of accounts requirements and regulations.
- Confident, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office and IRIS and Sage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of liaising and corresponding with HMRC.
- Audit experience is desired but not essential.
Excellent remuneration package.
Great team to work with
Full details on application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
West London, London
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£23000 - £35000 per annum
Accounts Senior - Guildford
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Audit / Accounts Senior
Belfast, County Antrim
£95 - £32000.00 per annum