Accounts Senior - Excellent Bath Based Accountancy Practice
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior - Excellent Bath Based Accountancy Practice|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 12:20|
Opportunity to work along side excellent Managers and Partners, in a growing firm in Bath. They have identified their growth areas and this is the first step in implementing them. A great opportunity to be apart of the growth plans and develop a career.
Top Accountancy Practice based in Bath offering growth and progression.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Senior based in Bath are:
- The preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, charities, limited liability partnerships and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Preparation of management accounts periodically and providing book-keeping and VAT services to clients where required.
- To be able to identify any issues on client assignments and communicate this back to the appropriate line manager.
- Completion of all assignments within the allocated budget and on time
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships
- Provide assistance in the development of junior staff and as when required to review work undertaken by junior staff
- Where required to liaise with clients to resolve any queries
- Ad hoc projects and support to other specialists in the firm.
Successful candidates for this Accounts Senior role in Bath will have:
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- General practice experience
- Ability to travel to client premises
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
Base Salary £28,000-£35,000 experience depending
24 days holidays
Flexible working hours
Friendly, sociable working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts and Tax Senior - Excellent firm of Accountants
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Accounts Semi Senior/Senior - Boutique Accountancy Firm
£22000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Audit, Accounts and Tax Manager, Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
£25000 - £42000 per annum