Accounts Senior Associate
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior Associate|
|Contact Name:||Jaanaki Gajjar|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 14:45|
Accounts Hub Senior Associate
Contract Type: Full time – Permanent
Location: Central Liverpool
Our Client, BDO - an international network of public accounting, is looking to recruit an Accounts Hub Senior Associate to join the Accounts Hub based in central Liverpool. This team is one of several Hubs within BDO’s rapidly growing Shared Service Centre (SSC). SSC team members work internally within the business providing support to the client facing members of the firm.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will:
• Support national audit and BDO Drive teams with review and QA of single company and consolidated statutory accounts prepared under FRS 102, FRS 102 section 1a and FRS 101
• Allocate work to team members using our proprietary workflow tool
• Provide cover for Accounts Hub Supervisor during holidays and absences
• Monitor throughput, productivity and accuracy of team members’ output
• Act as a counselling manager for junior team members, setting and reviewing goals.
• Encourage a continuous improvement ethic in junior team members.
• Work extensively with the CaseWare accounting package and BDO’s workflow tools
• Deliver QA outputs to agreed timescale, quality and volume
• Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across BDO UK
• Provide support to other colleague teams in the SSC dependent upon seasonality of core work
What we’re looking for:
• Technical requirements and professional skills:
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Significant experience of preparing statutory accounts
• Experience of training junior members of staff and reviewing their outputs
• IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Excel, other MS Office products and similar desktop applications. Knowledge of CaseWare is advantageous but not essential, as full training is provided.
• Well presented with a professional level of communication – both verbal and written
• Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision.
• Viewed by others as a trusted advisor and advocate
• Energised, enthusiastic and results orientated
• Ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach. Supervisory experience beneficial but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Manager/ Accounts Senior
Dependent on Experience
£26000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum