West London, London
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Well established accountancy practice is looking to recruit a high calibre finance professional.
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a firm of Chartered Accountants based in West London. The firm provides accountancy, taxation and consultancy services to a broad range of businesses.
Your new role
- Preparation of accounts for clients
- Assist with processing payrolls on behalf of clients
- Preparation of corporation TAX and Personal tax computations
- Self-Assessments and VAT returns
- Month and Year end accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within a practice.
- Part or fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Detailed knowledge of accounts production and submission.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
What you'll get in return
Along with an excellent salary, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.