|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 15:07|
Are you an experienced practice Accountant seeking a new position managing a client portfolio?
Do you enjoy preparing statutory and management accounts for a variety of businesses?
Would you like to work for a friendly team with a forward facing approach?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Accounts Senior with previous practice experience, adaptability and a strong worth ethic to join the fun and friendly team in Romsey.
What is the role?
In the role of Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients including non-audit limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of management accounts
- Working on site at client premises and acting as first point of contact for client queries in person, by phone and email.
- Offering training support and mentorship to more junior team members
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a town centre location
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
This role will be suitable for a qualified ACA/ACCA applicant, however a late stage, active studier will be considered, as will someone qualified by experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's