Accounts Payable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zara Newman|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2019 15:22|
Accounts Payable Manager, Cambridge, Up to £65,000
Your new company
This is an exciting time to join a global technology organisation based in central Cambridge with a turnover of over 2 billion pounds. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The AP team structure has evolved and they are striving for simplification and efficiency. Challenging the status quo, the AP team are focusing on a new way of working by partnering with Procurement, building relationships with suppliers and engaging with the wider business to align global policies and procedures Reporting to the Financial Controller, this opportunity will allow you to take ownership for the Global AP function which is currently decentralised and you are expected to have around 7 direct reports. You will take ownership globally for the Multicurrency AP ledgers and maintain the global operating AP manual, you will be the key individual of the team and will build finances effectiveness and influence in the wider business, take ownership in ensuring that the AP teams are addressing and resolving any queries arising on supplier invoices, both internally within the organisation and with external suppliers as required, you will consistently drive process improvement towards full automation and the elimination of non-value-add manual processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- SAP experience is essential and experience with Ariba would be highly desirable. You will hold an Accounts Payable, or related qualification, finance qualification or other such as six sigma
- You can demonstrate significant experience of working within a global Accounts Payable function and ability in leading finance teams remotely in a global role
- You will have knowledge of and track record of implementing best-practice accounts payable policies, controls, and processes
- Your social and leadership skills will shine through as well as the ability to influence and deliver at all levels across Arm as well as inspire, coach and mentor your team
- You will happily accommodate flexible hours due to the global nature of the business and occasionally maintain extended work hours during critical project times. Some domestic and international travel will be required in this role
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, £4,500 staff flexible working pot, flexi hours, 15% bonus, 25 days holiday + days bank holiday + option to buy or sell, good pension scheme + many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's