West End, London
£45500 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
15 days ago
Firm: Top 10
Workload: Complex accounting advisory assignments
Clients: Tech, Real Estate and Retail
Location: West End, London
Benefits: Excellent benefits package
Salary: £45,500 - £60,000
Are you currently an accounts manager or assistant manager who enjoys a technical challenge? Do you enjoy providing advisory services to complex and international clients? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing division (40% last year) who offer rapid career progression and are looking for partners of the future?
Our client is a Top 10 accountancy practice with presence in the UK as well as internationally. They offer career structure of a big corporate working environment, with challenging yet supporting opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex accounting advisory projects such as complex group consolidations and changes of reporting standards
- Managing the team whilst building and maintaining external and internal client relationships
- Managing a portfolio of clients with fees ranging between £150k - £450k per year
Please apply if you:
- Are ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Have excellent knowledge of accounting packages and caseware including consolidations
- Have excellent knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and RFS 102
- Have experience of managing client assignments
- Experience of identifying and developing new business trends
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.